We request you to please read these terms of service before using this Site. The terms of service will bind you by accessing, using or becoming a member of this site.
With this site, publishers can shorten their URLs and earn money by sharing the shortened URL. Before reaching to the destination, URL advertising will be shown to the viewer. Using this site’s services, you agree on that this site includes advertisements for the shortened URLs which is essential for this site to operate.
By using the Site's service, you agree not to:
1. Advertise MiniURL.io on PTC sites and traffic exchange websites.
2. Place shortened links on websites containing content that may contain any viruses, threatening, harassing, obscene, defamatory, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or contain software which may cause damage to the viewer or the Site's server.
3. Shrink URLs, which redirect to sites containing the above-mentioned harmful content.
4. Use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose including but not limited to copyright content, child pornography, images of minors, threatening, defaming, stalking, abuse, harassing or violating any person's or entity's legal rights.
5. Offer an incentive or beg a visitor to click on your shortened links.
6. Spam any website, forum or blog with the Site's links.
7. Bring fake/automated traffic of any kind to your links. This will get your account terminated automatically by our system. Manipulation of our system to gain views is also not allowed. This includes iframes, traffic exchange, redirects, bots, proxys, PTC traffic, Email traffic, hitleap, jingling, etc.
8. Automatically redirect to your shortened URLs from a website. The viewer must click on the link him/herself.
9. Open your shortened URLs using an iframe or Popups/Popunder.
10. Click on your own shortened URLs to generate revenue. We reserve the right to not pay for the revenue generated.
11. Create 'redirect loops' with MiniURL.io URLs or similar services to generate revenue.
12. Bring traffic from MiniURL.io URLs or similar services. This may be considered as cheap traffic.
13. Transmit files that contain viruses, adware, spyware, trojans or other harmful code.
14. Interfere with other publishers who are using the Site's service.
15. Create multiple accounts. Only one account per person is allowed.
16. Abuse of the contact system such as sending messages regarding payments before due dates, threatening to change service and/or providing false or incomplete data.
17. We strongly don't allow short URLs which redirect to a website containing adult content; We will ban any user violates this condition.
By using the service, you are fully responsible for all the activities that occur under your account. MiniURL.io will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and in case of unauthorized use of your account, you must immediately notify MiniURL.io. MiniURL.io assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings.
You also understand that you, and not MiniURL.io, are entirely responsible for all the content that you make available via the Site's service. MiniURL.io does not control the content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content.
You understand that by using the Site's service, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable but can be reported and MiniURL.io will take actions. Under no circumstances will MiniURL.io be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Site's service by a Publisher.
MiniURL.io may, without any previous notice, undertake immediate action against:
1. Phishing (falsifying information which does not allow the identification of a publisher).
2. Attempts at breaking the security of a computer or network of another publisher or of the Site.
3. Unauthorized attempts at intercepting information reserved to the Site or to another publisher.
Payments from MiniURL.io are made through PayPal, and Bank Transfer to India only with a minimum withdrawal amount of $5 (USD) for Paypal and Indian Bank Account. Once approved, the payment will be sent to the publisher's Paypal account or Indian Bank Account on every 1st and 15th day of the month.
If a publisher is found breaking any of these Terms of Service, his/her account will be removed and all earnings forfeited. The access to the service will be permanently removed to the publisher who breaches these terms. You agree that all account terminations shall be made in MiniURL.io's sole discretion and that MiniURL.io shall not be liable to you or any third-party for the termination of your account, any associated email address, or access to the Service.
The publisher has the right to ask MiniURL.io using the Contact form to delete his account including all of the publisher's data. This deletes any data associated with the publisher account, including email address and password, and will disable further access and use to the Service.